* Water on your brows for 3 Days
* swimming , sunbathing , or tanning
* botox , facial , or heavy exercising
* Picking , Plucking , Rubbing , Or Scrubbing ( this can cause scarring )
* Makeup around that tattoo area
* Lightners , exfoliations for 2 weeks
* Long hot showers
* Keep the treated area clean
* Apply Ointment 2 times a day ( 7 Days )
* Use a tapping motion when itch
* Clean off old ointment before reapplying
What to expect
Brows will be dark. The color will fade 30-50% when done healing . Any swelling will subside within 24 Hours .
Expect Scabbing and unevenness in color . This is NORMAL stage of healing .
Brows are done peeling. You maybe resume any daily activities.
Day 15- 45
Brows are fully healed , Be sure to schedule and return for your follow-up appointment .
NOTE : Skin cannot be too dry or too moist , use only a small amount of ointment .